Followers of Nottingham Rugby are reminded that they can now join the new, independent Green and Whites Supporters Club – the Green Archers.
The new club has been set-up by a group of like-minded supporters, who are looking to raise funds to help improve the supporter experience at both home and away games and build closer relationships with the club and its playing and coaching staff.
Nottingham fans can join at the Green Archers table inside Archers Bar, before kick-off, at half-time, or after any home match at The Bay.
Membership costs £25 for the season and is payable by cash or BACS transfer via your own mobile baking app. (Bank details provided on request). A printable membership form can be downloaded by clicking here.
By joining the Green Archers you’ll receive the following benefits:
– Personalised Membership Card
– Archer’s Bar loyalty card – Buy 5 pints, or 5 glasses of wine at Archer’s Bar and get your sixth free*
– 25% Discount on official Players Club merchandise (on sale inside Archer’s Bar) – The chance to select the Green Archers Man of the Match at a home game and have your photo with the selected player post-match
– Discount on matchday hospitality and other club events (Members will be contacted with offers from the club)
– Discount on entry to Green Archers events (Christmas Quiz night with the players currently being planned for December)
– 20% discount on all food at Petit Paris restaurant (on production of your membership card)
You’ll also be helping to raise funds, as we look at ways of improving the support of the Green & Whites, both home and away.
If you have any ideas to help grow or support the group, or would like to sponsor our activities, please contact email@example.com to find out more.
* Your membership card must be produced with your loyalty card at the bar. One stamp per membership card. The bar staff reserve the right to ask for further identification.